- Internship Australia
Training and Development Internship
We have this training and development internship opportunity organised for you. The host organisation is a training organisation based in Brisbane, Australia currently offering an internship for a HR or Business student that is passionate about training and training modules development.
In this internship, the intern will learn about:
- Collect and organise training courses.
- Developing and maintaining training materials and learning content.
- Ensuring that the training modules are compliant with Australian Education standards.
- Designing and delivering training classes, webinars and online learning modules.
- Capturing and reviewing of feedback and evaluations forms.
- Suggesting and implementing continuous improvement and excellence in order to improve the training processes.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure delivery of quality service.
- Recording, tracking and reporting on all activities as required for management or audit reporting.
This internship is suitable for a Business or Human Resources student that is interested in acquiring experience in the Learning and Development area. To qualify for this internship, you must be studying a related course.
The internship is unpaid, however, the host organisation is open to the possibility of providing a weekly allowance of $150 AUD to the suitable intern.
If you think you are qualified then sign up now and start taking this opportunity and if you have more questions you can contact Internships Australia to make things clear for you.SIGN UP