- Internship Australia
Sport marketing internship
The host organisation is a Sports’ equipment company based in Melbourne, Australia.
As a Marketing intern, you will be liaising with the following teams:
- Marketing Team
- Sales Team
- Retail Services Team
- External suppliers & providers
To be successful in this role, you:
- Are studying Marketing, Business, Management, Commerce or a related area.
- Have good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Have Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Have good research and internet skills
- Have the ability to take direction as well as work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Have attention to detail
- Are an excellent team player
To assist the marketing team in the planning and execution across a number of events and initiatives including (but not limited to) Dealer Event, sponsored events, trade marketing/in-store campaigns, PR executions and sports marketing initiatives.
In this internship, you will be involved in:
- Assisting in the implementation of various marketing initiatives across sports marketing, events, PR and trade marketing
- Assisting the marketing team in briefing and collaborating quotes from suppliers for various print and promotional requirements
- Assisting the marketing team in managing various databases
- Assisting in the management of event inventory including signage/branding, sale kiosk POP etc.
- Assisting with sending out and managing the return of sports marketing and PR products.
- Supporting other departments such as Retail Services, Business Development and SBCU/Test the Best with various tasks as required