- Internship Australia
Human Resources Internship in a Multi-National Company
Human resources internship in Australia is one the best opportunities these days. The host organisation has a reputation for market-leading research and development. It is a multi-national company located in 10 countries.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following key responsibilities:
- Creating job advertisements, shortlisting CVs, assisting with interview preparation.
- HR analytics.
- Assist and analysis of monthly reports and recommend HR action to be taken.
- Identify, design and implement HR projects.
- Assist with the annual Performance Excellence Process (PEP).
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and half yearly award presentations and certificates.
- Maintain current files on Human Resources Intranet and other internal sites.
- Assist with annual, region wide reviews and sign-offs.
- Assist with the preparation of new starter, transfer and leaver internal announcements.
- Assist with the preparation of annual Employee Motivation & Satisfaction (EMSS) documents for all countries as required.
- Scheduling the monthly Australian & New Zealand Communication Meeting.
- General HR Administration.
About you: The successful applicant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including working knowledge of excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communication & Relationship Building.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Customer First (including internal customers).
- Achievement & Result Orientation.
- Quality & Productivity Consciousness.
- Must have a high level of English.
- You must be available for minimum for 4 months minimum.
- Currently studying HR.
- Work experience is not essential but is a bonus.
Internships Australia also offer other internships which start throughout the year.