- Internship Australia
Electronic engineering internship
In this internship, you will learn about:
- Developing product specifications and initial concept designs.
- Circuit Simulation
- Embedded 32-bit ARM processor designs including schematic, PCB layout, BOM and component sourcing
- Hands-on work including prototype assembly and testing
- Embedded Microcontroller Programming in C
- Application software in C, Java and HTML
- Design and development of automated production test systems
- CE compliance and environmental testing
- Project Documentation
To be eligible for this internship, you must be studying a related course with an internship component as a compulsory part of the course.