- Internship Australia
Business development logistics internship
The host organisation is a Sydney based company providing logistics and Supply Chain Management services . The internship could be 3-6 month depending on the course requirements of the student.
In this internship, the student will learn about:
- Account management of Key Courier Partners.
- Business Mapping of services across the Australia including (Economy, Express, International and Inbound).
- E-commerce Partner relationship management from the perspective of building out the logistics framework for in-store delivery of customer parcels.
- Management reporting and effective leverage of CRM systems and Logistics Platform for data.
- Training processes design for In-store system training.
To be eligible for this internship you must be studying a related course with an internship component.