- Internship Australia
Business development internship
In this internship, the intern will assist the Marketing Manager with NPI (New Product Introduction), Merchandising and Promotion. The tasks will expose individuals to a broad range of experiences including Agencies, internal stakeholders, communication (Digital, social, print and exhibitions) and instore activation.
Intern’s principal learning experiences & business opportunities
- Update digital and social media content
- Download material (files, images, etc) and maintain files
- Manage Marketing Approval process and subsequent filing
- Collate IT merchandising evidence for quarterly budget approval
- Engage Merchandising teams and retailers to ensure the implementation of instore programme
- Interaction with internal stakeholders, agencies and customers to facilitate material development and instore activation
- Develop product collateral (technical specs, catalogues, digital content, etc)
Interns are not employees and will not be requested to replace an existing job role or cover an employee who has/will be on annual leave or business trip.
In order to be eligible for this internship, you must be studying a related course with an internship component. You must be able to provide an internship agreement from your school/University.
Allowance $500 per month to cover expenses such as transport and meals.