Who can complete an Internship in Australia
In order to be eligible for our Internship program in Australia, you must meet following requirements:
- Aged 18-30
- Upper intermediate – Advanced English language skills. If you do not feel confident with this we can arrange an English course for you.
- Have financial security to support your stay in Australia. For an overview of living costs in Australia, check out our Living Expenses Outline.
- In possession of a valid visa.
This would include people who are;
- Australian Residents or Citizens
- New Zealand Residents or Citizens
- From countries that have a working holiday visa scheme with Australia (please check availability at the Working Holiday Visa website)
- Holders of a work visa for Australia
- Holders of a student visa in Australia